Serving at Covenant Grove is on teams – we make a difference together. Serving at Covenant Grove is not complicated – in fact, we are hoping that everyone will use the gifts that God has given them to make this church family stronger. When Jesus called people to follow, He told them, “I will teach you how to fish for people” (Matt 4:19). We are made to make a difference. Whether you have been a part of a church for a long time, coming back, or just jumping in, there is a place to serve. God has given you unique gifts, and those talents can be used to grow the church and make us stronger (Eph 4:11-16). Along the way, you get to connect with others in a team, and find the joy from knowing you have made a difference! So join a team and get ready to serve!
Our website will give you the info you need to jump in and serve at Covenant Grove church. If you have questions, or need more help or information, just contact us – we want to get everyone serving together as one body.
Joining a Ministry Team
Almost all of the serving we do is on teams, and joining a team is easy! It is as simple as A-B-C:
- Application: we have a very Simple Application for everyone to fill out - just your name and where you want to serve. Turn this in to any leader at church, and we will set up a meeting time. (*All those working with minors, 18 and under, need to fill out a Kids and Youth Application and Background Check.)
- Briefing: you get to meet with the Team Leader to get to know you, hear about your gifts and skills, and the vision of the ministry team. Good stuff!
- Commitment: the last step is saying "I'm in!" The Team Leader will give you a set of basic commitments, so we are all on the same page. All of our ministry is done in one year commitments, and the serving year runs from June 1 to May 31. That way we can avoid burnout, and it gives each person a great chance to try new serving areas as God leads.
Serving at Covenant Grove is simple, fun, and can change your life as you make a difference for God. More information on our Ministry Teams is below!
- Basic Application: Get started here. Fill this out, then email it in, or hand it to a leader on Sunday. We will then set up a time to meet. Easy!
- Kids and Youth Application and BG Check: Fill these out if you want to serve with our amazing Kids or Youth ministries.
- Ministry Overview: A more systematic approach to our serving. Talks about the ministry year, Team Leaders, and how to handle conflict and burnout.
- Your SHAPE for Ministry: A form you can fill out that can help you figure out where is your best fit for ministry.
- Check Request Form: Use this form to request a reimbursement for church expenses.
Where will YOU serve?
Check out the serving areas below, pray about it, then fill out an application, email us firstname.lastname@example.org, or talk to a leader at service on Sunday to jump in.
Join a Team and Get Ready to Serve Together!