It’s official! We have hired Hannah Nelson for our part time Kids Minister.
We have a lot of people who are new or coming back to church, so here is a little rundown of how you can be in support for all of your church staff:
1. Be in prayer for your staff, for their personal lives and their ministry.
2. Work together with them – in ministry, and through little things you can do to help out.
3. Encourage them! Give some kind words, lift them up – ministry comes with lots of criticism – be a part of the encouragement.
4. Get to know them – have them over for dinner, lunch, coffee. Don’t have an agenda when you do this, just support them.
5. Pray for them! Yeah, I know this was #1, but it is so important it has to be said twice – pray for your staff every day.
Hebrews 13:17 tells us to support our ministry leaders so that their work will be a joy, not a burden. Let’s support our church staff as together we work for God’s Kingdom and make a difference in Modesto, Riverbank and the world!